Monday, September 07, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

This has truly been one of those really great weekends. Sighhhhh of relaxation and relief. We had some good friends stop for a surprise lunch on their way down south and then we had some good friends come and spend he night with us and hang for 2 days. It was all rather divine. The kids have had a great weekend and even the dog behaved. Thank you God.

I really don't wish for Tuesday...back to school and back to work. I begin my 8th quarter of my PhD and this will be a rough one as I have a rather challenging stats class plus my research focus and another class. This degree will definitely have been earned.

I hope the weekend has been just as lovely to all of my internet friends!

Life is indeed this good,
CC

3 comments:

Denise Mall said...

They say we live longer with friends. Your weekend is a perfect example of this. Keeping stress away and friends close. Even the dog felt it. :-)

cc said...

So true D!!!!

Carrie said...

I'm here for you if u need help with the stats class. Miss u!