Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside


We have SNOOWWWW and lots of it! The schools are closed, I am not able to make it to the office and we are snuggled in for hot chocolate, teleconference calls (mine for work), cartoons, Mexican train dominoes, and some Wii! I was as excited as the kids were when I saw all the snow and learned of the school closure. And Harbour, the newfie extraordinaire, has had more fun than any dog should be allowed running and cavorting in the snow.

The fireplace is burning logs and I am working while listening to its crackling and feeling its warmth. Other than D not being home (he can walk to his work in our backyard, albeit through a foot of snow), there is not a thing in the world that I would complain about.

I am thankful for this warm home, my health, my family's health, our safety, my job and the ability I have to work remotely, and our ability to provide food and security to our family.

All is well:)
CC

2 comments:

Heather BT said...

I think you get the weather a day before we do, nice to know what I have to look forward to!
Heather BT

CC said...

We had our 6th highest snow on record and it doesn't appear to be melting anytime soon!

CC