Monday, May 18, 2009

Shed a Ray of Light This Week

I have a great life, really I do. I have whines and complaints like most, but they are not true problems. I was fortunate enough to be born into a society where I am able to be educated, I have freedom, and I can worship the religion I choose. It is so easy to forget these basic blessings and take them for granted. I just watched this video and it touched me that each and every day I can try to do better for those who need a hand up, not a hand out. Or even do a surprise payment for the person in the drive-up line behind you. Make someone's day somehow and show others that this great big world is really not as evil and cruel as we often times hear on the evening news.

I challenge you to take the time to stop and acknowledge someone this week who looks like they could use a caring being in their life. I challenge you to be a ray of light this week to someone.

Blessings,
CC

P.S. I am now the proud wife of a divinity graduate - WOO HOO">

1 comment:

Denise Mall said...

Wow - powerful CC - thanks for sharing, I needed that!

Congrats to you DH on his major accomplishment!