Thursday, August 10, 2006

The New Chill Day

The new chill day... I remember the day when a sick day meant laying around the house, doing absolutely nothing. Not one thing, nothing, nada, zip. Well times, they have a changed.

Today, so far, I have done 5 loads of laundry and folded them all...but not put them away. So, there are 3 whole baskets of clothes staring me down, kind of like a dog that is waiting for you to drop some food. Annoying, yep, it is. But I will win this one.

I have cleaned out 3 different "piles of organization" - mostly magazines that I have never had the chance to read. Then, when I went to put the things away upstairs, I wondered why on earth I was keeping old magazines. I have never gone back to an old magazine to find something. So, I have made the decision that it is time to get RID OF ALL THE STUFF that should not occupy my time or space. Of course, that is another day and time.

All of this has taken up most of my day, along I did clean out my log of Tivo shows. Now, I feel like I should get ready to make supper. I wish I was able to truly chill, but I just feel way too guilty.

Off to create a yummy new recipe I found in one of my magazines today!

CC

No comments: