Sunday, August 27, 2006

We Survived the Party

Well, we all survived the party and the stragglers who came today because they could not make it on the day of the party. S was her charming self and truly seemed to enjoy all of her gifts. I think her favorite was a toss-up between a little compact mirror from my Aunt P and a fishing pole my Uncle J gave her. A girl with many interests...

For some stupid reason, I find myself with the Emmy Awards on, seriously, do I care?! I should be reading...in addition to increased health through more exercise and weight loss, better finances through budgeting, planning and aggressive debt reduction, I truly aim to watch less mindless t.v. once the kids are in bed and READ more. I truly love to read, but for some reason I am just too tired to focus on reading after a long day. I am going to try to do better. As you can see, I am a work in process...

CC

No comments: