Sunday, December 03, 2006

Gone, but not forgotten...

Hi Internet!

I have truly missed you, really I have. I will do my best over the next few posts to update you on the past month, but suffice it to say, things have been busy and overwhelming.

A mini-recap:
*Doodle has been diagnosed with epilepsy/seizure disorder (meant EEG, multiple doctor appointments, and now meds 2x daily)

*My work has been v. busy, bit promo meeting I had to prepare for and present myself at (crazy, I know) - but went well, should get promoted next year when it is "that time" but management says yes...good, means more $ and is a validation of my hard work

*D is crazy busy with seminary and work, trying to juggle it all is a challenge for him, and for me.

*The NFP has kept me busy, selling our cottage goods at multiple events over the last 2 months, but selling lots, which is good!

I am now trying to keep up with the NFP paperwork, not an easy task. I am attempting to get Christmas shopping underway - which includes shipping a box to our girls in Cambodia.

Well, that is all for now. I have been trying to keep up with reading my fav blogs, but am even having trouble staying up with them!

I promise to purge my thoughts more soon.

CC

No comments: